|Saturday, June 15, 2013
8:30am – 3:30pm
This rocky seashore hosts a living community of marine life that is of great interest to visitor and naturalist alike. A variety of seaweed, crabs, sponges, sea stars, mollusks, and fish make their homes in the inter-tidal zone, that area between low and high tide. The Reserve is set aside to protect this complex but fragile community for us and future generations.
Tamron will have on hand loaner lenses utilizing the latest technology, including Vibration Compensation and Piezo Drive motors.
We will meet at Fitzgerald Marine Reserve (no transportation is provided) at 8:30am. Low tide is at 7:15am, so we will have plenty of photo opportunities and interactions with the denizens of the tide pools. Shoes with non-slip soles are recommended.
- Seminar limited to 30 participants
- Breakfast: Juice and breakfast bar
- Lunch will be provided (sandwiches, chips and drinks) as well as an afternoon snack
- Tamron will have several lenses available to choose from for your use during the day.
- Lensbaby and Rogue Flashbenders will also be available
We look forward to seeing you there!