I have the new Summilux-M 24mm f/1.4 ASPH in stock. This unique lens offers a fast maximum aperture of f/1.4 will maintaining the quality levels you would expect from Leica. This is a great lens for landscapes and street photography. Also well suited for low light event photography. This small, compact lens is sure to be a favorite of photographers. $5950 in black anodized finish.
From the Leica Website:
Leica Camera is pleased to introduce the Leica Summilux- M 28 mm f/1.4 ASPH, the first Leica M- lens to combine an initial aperture of f1.4 with the popular 28 mm wide-angle focal length. This high-speed wide-angle lens offers photographers high imaging performance with an unmistakable visual signature.
The Leica Summilux-M 28 mm/f1.4 ASPH offers the following benefits :
- Ideal for photojournalism, architecture and landscapes in all lighting situations
- Extreme sharpness and very shallow depth of field, subjects can be isolated from their surroundings with crystal clarity
- Exceptional imaging performance over the entire focusing range
- Outstanding contrast which shows even the finest details e.g. architectural structures
- Excellent reproduction of details across the whole image field
- Assembled by hand from top quality materials
- Made in Germany
- Metal lens hood included
The hard-to get APO Summicron-M 50mm f/2 ASPH is also in stock. This lens sets the standard for optical performance. This lens was designed to complement the original Monochrom camera. The amount of detail is amazing.
Speaking of the Monochrome, the new Monochrom Typ 246 has started shipping. If shooting black & white is your thing, this camera is for you. Call us to place your pre-order as this item is allocated due to the heavy demand.