The D7100 is the new flagship of Nikon’s DX-format HD-SLR lineup. Achieve a thrilling new level of image quality and sharpness thanks to a specially designed 24.1-MP DX-format CMOS sensor. Enjoy speed, precision and convenience at every step, from shooting up to 6 fps to instantly sharing your shots with the optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter. Create dazzling Full HD 1080p videos and ultra-smooth slow-motion or time-lapse sequences. Unleash the power of Nikon’s nimble DX-format system.
Highlights of the D7100:
- New 24.1 megapixel sensor with no low pass filter
- Improved standard ISO range: 100 to 6400 expanded range to H2 (25600 equivalent)
- Dual card slots for SD, SDHC or SDXC flash cards
- Up to 6 frames per second
- Up to 51 AF points
The D5200 is an HD-SLR designed to awaken your creative passion. Find exciting new perspectives with an ultra-high resolution Vari-angle display that swivels to nearly any position. Capture your vision in lifelike brilliance with an exceptional 24.1 MP DX-format CMOS sensor, then share it instantly with the optional WU-1a Wireless Adapter. Unleash the artist within.
- Increased megapixels from 16.1MP to 24.1MP
- Built in HDR
- 39 focus point (up from 9)
- 5 frames per second (up from 4 fps)