Learn to get the most out of your images using Adobe’s Lightroom 4 software from an expert, Uwe Steinmueller. In this class Mr. Steinmueller will cover the develop Module in his usual though manner.
|February 10, 2013
11:30 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. SKU 14833 $59.95
Mr. Steinmueller will cover the following topics:
- Get the best image quality out of the Lightroom 4 Develop Module (for color images)
- What does non-destructive editing mean?
- Learn the power of the Process 2012 with its new Highlight & Shadow controls
- All tonality controls
- Selective color corrections in Lightroom
- Lens corrections (Chromatic Aberrations, distortions, vignetting and perspective)
- Dodge & Burn using Gradient Filter
- Fine tune your images using the Adjustment Brush
- Local Adjustment Presets
- Spot Removal
- Make Sync, History, Snapshots and Virtual Copies your friends
- The power of Lightroom Presets
- Real world sample image workflow
The cost for the Mr. Steinmueller’s class is only $59.95. This class fills up quickly, reserve your spot today.