Meet at KSP Pro store 261 So. California Ave.
Come join us for our new Postcard Workshop – San Francisco Night Photography. The workshop covers shooting at various times of the day and night. We guarantee at the end of the session you’ll have at least 12 postcard images of San Francisco and the skill and knowledge to create amazing postcards images anywhere – anytime. In addition, you learn some post process tricks: (Did you know Ansel Adams true gift was in editing in the darkroom) image sharpening, tonal editing, white balancing, removing distracting elements, creating composites and panoramas.
Just some of the skills you’ll learn:
- Amazing techniques for perfect composition – day or night
- Long exposures to properly expose a scene
- Create beautiful slow exposures of flowing water
- Trailing car lights run across city streets
- Light Painting – creating images your eyes cannot see
- Exposure bracketing – how to beat mother nature
- Razor sharp exposures during the day and night
- Mastering filters: Polarizer, Neutral density, Graduated ND
- Story telling silhouettes for drama mystery, emotion and mood
- Determining timing and locations for sunsets
- Travel photos that include you, family and friends
- A fun intro into Time Lapse photography
We will visit at least six of these locations:
- Golden Gate Bridge • Lombard Street • Transamerica Pyramid • Palace of Fine Arts
- Bay Bridge • Painted Ladies • Treasure Island • Coit Tower • Fisherman’s Wharf
- Embarcadero • China Town • North End • Baker Beach • Cable Cars
Transportation provided from KSP Pro store 261 So. California Ave. to locations.
$129.00. Class is limited to only 12 participants. Two instructors per session.