with Dave Henry
Limited space still available, reserve now.
July 7-8, 2012 • $249.95 per person
Limited to 16 participants
Includes box lunch on Sunday
Includes Sunday admission to Filoli Gardens
The Weekend Itinerary
9:30am — 12:30pm
Lecture @ KSP Gallery
During the two-day seminar/workshop:
- Use all types of electronic flash
- Shot all types of macro lenses
- Shoot high magnification macro
- Create “forced selective focus”
- Learn how to control lighting
- Use tilt/shift lenses for maximum depth-of-field
- Use all types of camera tripods & support devices
- Learn how to photograph wildflowers in the field
- Learn how to get maximum sharpness in field conditions
- Studio workshop shooting flowers, food and product
- All day workshop shooting in the field
Macro lenses, electronic flash and loaner cameras will be available from Canon.
Our instructor is Dave Henry. He is a Canon freelancer and professional photographer and has been widely published for over 30 years in just about every medium you can think of. Early in his career he worked for a couple of camera companies, including Canon, and has spent the last 27 years as a photographer at The Sacramento Bee. For over 30 years he has taught seminars and led photography workshops all over the world. He’s an early pioneer in digital photography beginning with Photoshop 1. His commercial work ranges from architectural, aerial, advertising,editorial, food and commercial photography to his personal work in landscapes. We are sure you will enjoy his warm, energetic and engaging style.